Ok! So at some stage in all of our lives, we have all had a boss who exerts authority over us, a parent, a teacher, a manager, a handler or even a spouse!
Each sign has a boss, only in astrology we call it a ruling planet!
A 'ruling planet' indicates the 'what' in someone's chart and the same rules as before apply.
Check out each of the symbols below, make a quick note of what they actually symbolise for you, then hunt them down in your chart and demand their clues!
Artemus has Sun in Aries , Sun is the ruling planet and Aries is the sign it falls in…
Sun = The identity and ego, so if Artemus embraces the ‘gone right’ traits of Aries he is starred to shine with the brilliance of the sun.
If you embrace the positive traits of your own Sun, so are you.
If Artemus embraces the shadow of Aries, then he is destined to walk the dark and unfulfilling path of ego.
Remember that each moment offers us the potential to choose.
- Sun indicates a person's ego and self-identity. It rules Leo 'The Lion'.
- Moon indicates a person's emotions and reactions, it rules Cancer 'The Guardian'.
- Mercury indicates a person's mind and what interests them, it rules Gemini 'The Story Teller' & Virgo 'The Perfectionist'.
- Venus indicates how a person loves another and their romantic expectations, it rules Libra 'The Diplomat' & Taurus ' The Architect'.
- Mars indicates a person's overall energy, drive and sexuality, it rules Aries 'The Pioneer'.
- Saturn indicates restrictions, lessons and the sign its in must be 'mastered', it rules Capricorn 'The Authority' & Aquarius ' The Connector'.
- Uranus indicates the energy the person must become aware of and manage, it co rules Aquarius 'The Connector'.
- Neptune indicates a person's intuition, their dreams and fears, it rules Pisces 'The Vision'.
- Chiron indicates a person's vulnerability and wounds and areas to heal, it co rules Virgo 'The Perfectionist'.
- Juno indicates the right energy to attract and use for successful marriages
- Pluto indicates transformation, motivation and power. It co-rules Scorpio 'The Motivation' along with Mars and governs the eighth house.
- Jupiter indicates a person's natural gifts and the energy where they go over the top! It rules Sagittarius 'The Inspiration'.